Head of Ecommerce & Digital
Pai Skincare's mission is to help people take control of their sensitive skin.
We have a multi award winning premium skin care brand and professional treatments range that we manufacture and distribute from our base in West London.
Launched by Sarah Brown in 2007 as a solution to her own sensitive skin, Pai has grown from a converted garage and now employs 50 people.
The cult Pai range has garnered praise from beauty editors, Hollywood makeup artists and A-list stars, including Natalie Portman and Emma Watson.
We are looking for an experienced Head of Ecommerce and Digital to help us create a global online trading operation to reach the millions of people who have sensitive skin but haven’t heard from us yet.
This is a new role and our criteria is someone with a successful track record of supercharging growth and putting brands on the map.
We intend to keep core functions, including digital marketing and development, in-house, so the right person will have experience recruiting and managing a multi-disciplinary team.
The next 3 years are going to be big for Pai as we build on our success in UK and USA and enter Asia. Core to our brand is that we are not just a product company, but here to educate and empower people with sensitive skin. We need someone who gets the mission and who can demonstrate passion and creativity.
- Delivery of a perfect experience for our online customers.
- Generate ideas and set strategy for online and apps.
- Create huge growth in customers, sales and satisfaction.
- Strong technical knowledge and experience managing developers.
- Excellent digital marketing know-how.
- An amazing manager who gets the best out of his/her team.
- Lives within commuting distance of W3 8BL
- Market Rate Salary
- Free skin care, free coffee, free bar
- Weekly yoga & pilates
- Share options
- 28 days holiday (including public holidays), plus 5 additional discretionary days for birthday and Christmas shutdown.